Not all brownies are created equal. Personally, we like our nuts here at MAD and we take our choc treats pretty seriously too, so we’ve combined them into this luxuriant brownie mix…
…all you’ll need is some butter and a couple of eggs.
1 bag of MAD Wholefoods choc nut brownie mix
2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 180C conventional (160C fan-forced), and grease and line a baking tray (about 16cm x 16cm) with some baking paper.
- Put the choc chips (bag 1) into a heat proof bowl with the butter, and melt over a pot of boiling water.
- While the chocolate melts, empty the contents of bag 2 into a large mixing bowl, and mix thoroughly, making sure you break up any sugar clumps.
- Roughly chop the nuts (bag 3) and add to the mixing bowl.
- Stir in the melted chocolate and eggs until combined, and then pour into your baking tray, spreading the mixture evenly to the corners.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then cut into bite sized pieces before devouring the entire tray.
N.B. Shoud be consumed discretely away from children, (great with a cuppa), being sure to remove all trace of chocolate crumbs around mouth and fingers.